Pure Minerals Limited is an Australian exploration company focused on the exploration and development of “next generation” battery metals, including manganese, lithium and tantalum. Its projects are located primarily in Western Australia.
Board & Management
Chief Executive Officer
BSc. Geology (Honours)
MSc. in Mineral Project Appraisal
Sean has more than 18 years’ experience in mining geology, mining equity research, investment banking, private equity investing and corporate development in Australia, Canada and the US. He has held previous positions with BMO Capital Markets, Resource Capital Funds and Chalice Gold and is currently a Director of Redstar Gold Corp and Mineral and Financial Investments Ltd.
Jeremy is a corporate advisor with more than 15 years’ experience in domestic and international legal, financial and corporate matters. He is the founding director of Perth-based boutique corporate advisory firm Mirador Corporate and has previously worked for Allen & Overy LLP, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP and Grange Consulting.
Lincoln has almost a decade of experience in equities trading, with a strong focus in corporate restructuring, due diligence, mergers & acquisitions, as well as investor relations in the emerging companies sector. He is currently a director of several ASX-listed companies.
Mr King is a qualified Mining Engineer. Mr King holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Engineering from The University of Western Australia and is currently a Representative for CPS Capital. Mr King’s past experience includes being Manager for an investment banking firm, where he specialised in the technical and financial requirements of bulk commodity and other resource projects.
Pure Minerals Limited is committed to upholding the highest standards of corporate governance. Our policies in regards to corporate governance can be found below.
- Corporate Governance Plan – Pure Mineralsl Limited
- Schedule 1 – Code of Conduct – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 2 – Audit and Risk Committee Charter -Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 3 – Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 4 – Performance Evaluation Policy – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 5 – Continuous Disclosure Policy -Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 6 – Risk Management Policy – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 7 – Trading Policy – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 8 – Diversity Policy – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 9 – Policy on Selection Appointment and Rotation of External Auditors – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 10 – Shareholder Communications Strategy – Pure Minerals Limited