Pure Minerals Limited is an Australian exploration company focused on the exploration and development of “next generation” battery metals, including manganese, lithium and tantalum. Its projects are located primarily in Western Australia.
Board & Management
Mr King is a qualified Mining Engineer and holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Engineering from The University of Western Australia. His past experience includes being manager for an investment banking firm, where he specialised in the technical and financial requirements of bulk commodity and other resource projects.
Mr McLean has more than 20 years’ experience leading and managing a range of commercial activities, including co-directing London business, iBase Limited in the geo-technology sector and as CFO at Snowden Mining Industry Consultants, Kagara Limited and Atrum Coal. Mr McLean has a background in accounting and finance with experience originating at Western Mining in Melbourne.
Lincoln has almost a decade of experience in equities trading, with a strong focus in corporate restructuring, due diligence, mergers & acquisitions, as well as investor relations in the emerging companies sector. He is currently a director of several ASX-listed companies.
Pure Minerals Limited is committed to upholding the highest standards of corporate governance.
- Corporate Governance Plan – Pure Mineralsl Limited
- Schedule 1 – Code of Conduct – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 2 – Audit and Risk Committee Charter -Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 3 – Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 4 – Performance Evaluation Policy – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 5 – Continuous Disclosure Policy -Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 6 – Risk Management Policy – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 7 – Trading Policy – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 8 – Diversity Policy – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 9 – Policy on Selection Appointment and Rotation of External Auditors – Pure Minerals Limited
- Schedule 10 – Shareholder Communications Strategy – Pure Minerals Limited